Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Taste Of Miss.Dior's Runway in Paris

So far it's been interesting in Paris, my first week in Paris has been a taste of everything until I get to fully explore Paris by day and night on a college budget. A college budget back at home wasn't so bad compared to here in Paris. However for now this is my new home here in Paris and I will capture through my lens things I think you dolls will enjoy from fashion to food,art,  places to see from history books and shopping all on a budget.

Bisous Dolls!




What a cup size! lol











I love this picture that I captured...I love photography!







My mother & I enjoying a taste of Paris at night before she leaves me.









I have this thing for cars..sexy cars.




When I walk into the kitchen there is always a different set up this was breakfast this morning a more casual approach to breakfast here









Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar