Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Basic-ally twisted.

Hurrah, Possibly because I am stuck on a bus blogging right now, comfort means a lot to me. I'm looking at basics items like the hoodie and the T-shirt and seeing new ways of styling them and wearing them . I stumbled onto Complex geometries. A company producing basic need to own items but with a twist. 
If it's a hoodie with a really wide hood or a see through T-shirt you desire. Then you'll find it here. I have to break the bad news now. The clothing you see before you is from their A/W 10 look book. But, it's not available in Ireland or online. 
The closest stockist to us is London. Groan. Still though, means a trip to Selfridges! 
Do make sure to check out their amazing menswear collection as well. There are a lot of unisex pieces there which you could adapt to fit your own wardrobe! 
Like this hoody. Which I love. And must own. Off to London I suppose!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar