Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

David "Dion" Coller Interviews Arsenio White Creator Of HigherStateMedia



We have Arsenio White who is an actor in the Chicago/Wisconsin Area?

Dion: How are u bro?

Arsenio: I'm doing great! I hope all is good with you!

Arisen White From An On-air Interview
Dion: As good as can be. U are an actor and Video Blogger. What projects or shows have you worked on?

Arsenio: I have worked on pretty mu check all the Chicago shows, Chicago pd,med, fire. The show empire, exorcist, the fate of fast and the furious.  

Dion: That's amazing!! Lets Discuss Your 360 Hand Stand Challenge. The crazy thing is I saw it from the beginning and I am impressed you stayed with it and took it this far. What made you decide to take this challenge?

Arsenio: I love to do handstands and I'm a bid fan of getting out of your comfort zone so I wanted to challenge myself and see if I could complete a whole year straight. And I wanted to be able to hold handstands of course lol. 

Dion: In what ways has it helped others? Or even yourself..?

Arsenio: Beside the physical shape and strength it has given me.  it has helped me and others see what  can happen when you are consistent with something and pursue it. 

Dion: what are some interesting places you've done the challenge?

Arsenio: Ive been all over the place! One of My favorite place would have to be in the the middle of the Wisconsin Badgers football stadium. And on top of a train! That was the most scariest.

Dion: The stadium... thats very neat. Whats next for you ?

Arsenio: whats next for me Is 2 years strong and a lot more places. Im also writing a book about my experiences and what it has taught me and how you can apply some these principles in any area of your life to achieve more.

Dion: How can people find you and follow your process...?

Arsenio: You can find me on Youtube at higherstatemedia (like and subscribe lol) and instagram and facebook at higherstatemedia also!


Dion: Thank You Arsenio White for stopping in Da Starr Lab !!






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar