Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm buying new brushes....what a shocker!

 I've got a serious brush 'issue'.....I buy brushes repeatedly. I collect brushes. I'm obsessed with them. I'm sure this is the same as musicians who have more then one guitar or car fanatics who obsessively collect car magazines (ahem my dad) but for me, brushes.

I have put off getting the Tom Ford brushes for so long now. I couldn't justify the cost. I knew they were likely to be really expensive and even with my discount - they are!

Mind you, when do you get the chance to be really indulgent and go for it?

I decided while I was at it - I would order the new Estee Lauder sculpting brush. I'm a bit wary of this given that I have a Sephora sculpting brush which is awful. I mean seriously terrible. I don't know what I was thinking wasting money on it.
I've gone for two eye brushes and a lip brush from Tom Ford. I've heard really great reviews of it so really excited for them to arrive!

At the same time, the new 135 brush from MAC is also happening.
I'm not going to be able to move for brushes in this house soon. Not to mention that I'm eyeing the new sculpting collection of Real Techniques for when I have some spare cash :
I think these are roughly about £20 -£35 from Boots at the moment. I'm not a massive fan brush fan though so I've put off buying them.

So loads of new brushes around at the minute. I'm really excited about getting to play with any of them. I get told I'm hard to buy for! BRUSHES! ARGH!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar