Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"CK2" perfume, by Calvin Klein (+ video review)

Ph: Ryan McGinley

When was the last time I talked about a perfume? I feels like I haven't reviewed one (and its campaign) in ages. I really enjoy this topic so much. If you want me to talk about another perfume or its campaign/tv commercial, let me know. I'll gladly do it.

Today I want to share with you my thoughts on this new CK scent. If you watch my videos regularly, you'll know I love it. I'll link that video for those of you who haven't watch it yet.
The campaign is kind of similar to the "CK one"/"CK red" ones. Boys and girls together, just being cool like the brand. This tries to show that the perfume is unisex. 
To me, most unisex scents are just like a perfume for men, but not as strong. However, this one really suits every gender. It's definetely more masculine than it's feminine, but it's mainly neutral. The scent is really clean and lovely. I've been using it a lot since I got it.
But I'm not even surprised, since CK is probably my favourite brand when it comes to perfumes. I own 3: Euphoria, Secret Obsession and this new CK2. I won't mind adding "CK beauty" to that list, but I don't think they sell it anymore. Do any of you know about this?

So, to sum it up: great scent, beautiful bottle and cool campaign.
Well done, Calvin Klein!!

-Tv commercial:


-My review:


¿Cuando fue la última vez que hablé de un perfume? Siento que no he hablado de uno (y de su campaña) en meses. Me encanta este tema, la verdad. Si queréis que hable de otro y de su campaña/anuncio de tele, decírmelo. Lo haré encantada de la vida.

Hoy voy a compartir con vosotros lo que pienso de esta nueva fragancia de CK. Si veis mis vídeos a menudo, puede que ya sepáis que me encanta. Os pondré el vídeo de todas maneras, para los que no lo hayan visto.
La campaña es similar a las de "CK one"/"CK red". Chicos y chicas juntos siendo los más guays del lugar, como la marca que representan. Esto está hecho para intentar que se vea que el perfume es unisex.
Para mi, las colonias unisex son siempre una colonia de chico pero más suave. Sin embargo, esta si que me parece que vale para ambos sexos. Definitivamente tira más a masculino que a femenino, pero es más bien neutral. La fragancia es muy limpia y agradable. Lo estoy usando mucho desde que lo tengo.
Pero no me sorprende, porque CK es mi marca de perfumes favorita. Tengo 3: Euphoria, Secret Obsession y este de CK2. Y no me importaría añadir "CK beauty" a la lista, pero creo que ya no lo venden. ¿Me podéis confirmar o desmentir el dato?

Resumiendo: gran fragancia, precioso frasco y muy buena campaña.
¡Bien hecho, Calvin Klein!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar