Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm a Barbie Girl




I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world. Are you? Lucky then because British shoe designer Sophia Webster has collaborated with Mattel to create shoes inspired by Barbie. Quirky meets pink and pretty. If there's such a thing as too pretty then this must be it. Move over Ken, hehe.

It's so exciting to know that Barbie’s feet will finally catch a break from wearing heels but did you ever think it'd be in sneakers? Or sandals? I’d have thought some pink, sequins covered and topped with glitter, fancy, dainty, ballet flats. Boy was I wrong even though this is as close as it gets.

 Barbie isn’t giving up her heels entirely though. That would be scandalous you’d agree, hehe. She’s adding some whimsical pairs including the Chiara with Webster's popular butterfly design, the Tyra with stacked up colored balls for heels and the Leah.

This is such a welcome collaboration since Webster’s creations are nothing short of fanciful, playful, girly, pretty and fit for a doll. About time Barbie donned a few. The collection has nine styles. Six for adults including two trainers and one flat. Real life Barbies were not left out. There are three styles for little girls aka the most perfect dolls to chose from. I’m sure they’d look perfect in the 'looking glass' sporting the SW Barbie collection. 

What are your thoughts on this collection?

So I ordered my Christian Louboutin lipsticks in Eton Moi and Zoulou both from the Velvet Matte finish. Just Nothing looked really good too. Bothersome though that only Saks Fifth Ave in New York has them in the US. To guarantee getting them, I preordered by adding my name and phone number to the growing list days ago. I hope to be smitten, :). 








 Barbie By SW Chiara (Here)
Barbie By SW Tyra (Here)
Barbie By SW Leah (Here)

Thanks for stopping by, have a great rest of the week, Xo..

post signature

Shop Sophia Webster

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar