Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

& Other Stories are moving in to Grafton Street this AW16!

Amazing timing!
I recently opened the discussion on here about the lack of decent work clothes on the high street. This was more of a discussion about the state of women's work clothes rather then men, but it has become really interesting to hear what people have to say.

I am planning another  opinion piece based on the results and comments. So one thing that popped up repeatedly was, 'Have you tried &Other Stories?' and the answer is no. I know they are meant to be really good for clothing and work bits but the lack of a branch in Dublin meant I never got a chance.

I am delighted to announce that that is about to change.

& Other Stories are opening on Grafton Street later this year! They are due to open in the former Awear store. Which is a welcome addition to the high street.

I'm so happy about this. I say this as it's becoming one of the best places to buy key work pieces for me. I wish it was easier to access & Other Stories from Cork and Nottingham. (I am based in a variety places with work and home life at the minute!!)  The store will also be joined by Victoria Secret (ew) in February as it takes over the former BT2 store.

So I've got a selection of their AW16 collection to share with you this morning!









I promise a closer look at the menswear to come too!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar