Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Daily Blog Re: Look Book for Vancouver Fashion Week

So this week I will be looking for you fashionistas on the street. I'll be covering the Yaletown area and Davie Street. Not only will we be taking your photo but you will need to sign a waver  and answer a few questions. 5 minutes tops! I'm looking for personal style and creativity in your outfits. Blow me away.


So if your around and want to possibly be shown in the Province paper...show me the money!!!

I forgot the most important part. You do get 2 FREE tickets for a show if you get published.

* if I had already photographed you, and you want to be a part of the Look Book for the Province Paper., contact me and we can set up a meeting so we can photograph a stylish you and have you fill out the forms. If your original photo is good enough , all you have to do is fill the forms and  answer a few simple questions.

 Thanks and I hope to hear from some of you, at least.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar