Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MILEY CYRUS SAYS SHE MAY WEAR A MARCHESA WEDDING DRESS


Miley Cyrus has hinted that she may wear Marchesa on her wedding day.

The actress-and-singer is engaged to The Hunger Games star Aussie Liam Hemsworth, but has so far remained tight-lipped about their impending nuptials.

She is weighing her options.

"Marchesa is definitely one of our options. They are amazing. I have so many options of different people many who want to be involved in it," showbizspy quoted Cyrus as saying.

"I will probably have 30 dresses," she said.

However, Cyrus, 20, has previously revealed she does not want her nuptials to be too extravagant.

"I can't even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don't know why anyone thinks I am going to have this huge, extravagant wedding. That is so not who I am," she said earlier.

Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar