Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekly Top Finds

I’ve been a little MIA this week due to end-of-year duties at school & helping my kids study for their finals – I honestly don’t remember it being so intense when I was their age!  I’ve also got a busy weekend ahead full of India prep (getting all of my immunizations today – eek!).

I should be back to a normal blog posting schedule next week, but before the weekend hits, I wanted to highlight a few sales for you & some great deals I’ve come across recently.  I decided to do a slightly different format for the collage & I’d love to hear if you like it or if you prefer the old arrangement – let me know in the comments below!  Here are the sales worth checking out this weekend:

Ann Taylor is offering 50% off select full-price styles & an extra 50% off sale styles with code FIFTYthis floral wrap dress is under $45 (top version here); this white denim jacket would be a great summer staple; this jersey dress looks so flattering & I love the print of this midi skirt

J. Crew has 25% off 1 style, 30% off 2 styles or 40% off 3+ styles on select items with code NOTSOBASIC – eyeing this denim skirt, these comfy pajamas, this pom pom scarf & this cozy sweatshirt

LOFT is offering 50% off dresses & jumpsuits, 40% off tops & pants, 30% off accessories and an extra 50% off sale styles today only – check out this eyelet hem dress, this scalloped sweater tank, these crochet shorts, this eyelet-trim top, this smocked jumpsuit and this embroidered skirt

Macy’s just launched 20% off your purchase with code SHOP or $10 off $25 with code SHOP25 – see my latest looks here

The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale is almost over – but there are plenty of great finds still in stock like these classic wedges (I own & love!), these comfy leggings, this linen-blend camisole (see how I styled mine here) & this scalloped dress (so pretty for a shower or wedding!)

summer fashion under $60

ROW 1:  Buttoned Dress // Floral Top + White Jeans // Maxi Dress // Tank + Wrap Skirt
ROW 2:  Fringe Straw Hat // Raffia Slides // Round Bamboo Bag // Espadrille Wedges
ROW 3:  Striped Dress // Blush Sundress // Striped Jumpsuit // Striped Tee + Midi Skirt

The post Weekly Top Finds appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar