Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

i'm sexually confused by nick cave's son.....thanks to pam hogg. what a thursday!!!!

the wonderful Pam Hogg. Whose website is under construction-ionay. so I still managed to get this hot pic. Alice dellal and jethro cave. (yes nick cave's hot son) having a little kiss while wearing leathers.....

oh my god. sooooo hot. at first I thought it was two ladies. so it was a dam sight hotter. but, jethro is the only man I would go straight for. (as long as he never got naked and I didn't have to touch him) but I would sit all day and make him roll me ciggarettes. So I could just look at him. Alice dellal is the of course the only woman I would go gay for. (as long as she always got naked and I totally got to touch her) but I would sit all day and make her smoke the cigarettes. so I could look at her ...confused?
......yeah, this picture confuses me ( if i look at jethro and find him attractive as a lady, does that make me gay or straight or confused? if i look at him and know he's a man though.....) too...... hmmmm. answers on the back of gender confused postcard.....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar